Welcome

Welcome to this blog of my film reviews. Some have been drafted carefully on paper, others I have sat and typed. I'm going to make it clear right now that I don't expect you to agree with my (re)views, or to like my style of writing. However, I want my views to be just out there and open, as a person who wishes to express himself from deep within. Feel free to comment and debate with me, but I do ask that you are civil and not harsh, as any comments which are basically swear words and insults will automatically be deleted. Also any text that is in orange (and often bold) is a Hyperlink to either a source, or a previous post for background reference.

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Here's a tip to all living in the UK

If you live in the UK and you like to preorder DVDs then I suggest preordering at tesco.com. They are more often than not the cheapest and they despatch your DVD in the post five days before the DVD is available to buy in stores so that you get it the same day as the people sleeping outside HMV. If, like me, you are lucky, then it will arrive a couple of days before the film is out on store shelves. Like today the DVD copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (2010) I preordered at Tesco arrived in the post, and the film isn't even out till Monday in store. Why did it arrive early? Because they despatched it on Wednesday so that it would arrive tomorrow, but it got through the postal system fairly quickly. That is why I give you this advice, and if you take it then I hope you get as lucky as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment