Welcome

Welcome to this blog of my film reviews. Some have been drafted carefully on paper, others I have sat and typed. I'm going to make it clear right now that I don't expect you to agree with my (re)views, or to like my style of writing. However, I want my views to be just out there and open, as a person who wishes to express himself from deep within. Feel free to comment and debate with me, but I do ask that you are civil and not harsh, as any comments which are basically swear words and insults will automatically be deleted. Also any text that is in orange (and often bold) is a Hyperlink to either a source, or a previous post for background reference.

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Making a promise to myself and readers, right here, right now...

I realise with a lot of shame and regret that since October 2010 I have been slacking in the reviews department. I have currently 51 half finished reviews, which when finished will go into the archives for November 2010 to March 2011. My aim is to have all the drafts from November to January completed by the end of May. This may or may not be possible, we will just have to see. What I promise though is that when I get back from New Word Alive (starts tomorrow - CAN'T WAIT) on Friday I will get back to blogging after a good night's sleep and from then till the next time I go away for a few days, and I will publish a review every other day!
For anyone who was a regular reader, but has returned less and less due to my lack of self-discipline in the review department, I must apologise and I will make sure that this promise shall not be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment