Welcome

Welcome to this blog of my film reviews. Some have been drafted carefully on paper, others I have sat and typed. I'm going to make it clear right now that I don't expect you to agree with my (re)views, or to like my style of writing. However, I want my views to be just out there and open, as a person who wishes to express himself from deep within. Feel free to comment and debate with me, but I do ask that you are civil and not harsh, as any comments which are basically swear words and insults will automatically be deleted. Also any text that is in orange (and often bold) is a Hyperlink to either a source, or a previous post for background reference.

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Something to smile about!!!

Tonight I am a very happy man. Why? Because on June 20th the 20th Anniversary DVD/Blu-ray of Point Break (1991) is being released! Okay, so technically it isn't known as the "2Oth Anniversary Edition" but it has been 20 years since the film came out and it is being released on the 20th of the month so it may as well be. But anyway, technicalities aside, it is currently available to all Brits to preorder at hmv.com, so I suggest to my fellow Britons you preorder it. Trust me, you will love it. It is a superbly made action film with great art direction, strong editing, bold images and features a brilliant performance from Patrick Swayze to boot. I love this film, I've been waiting over a year for it to be rereleased and now I'm actually counting down the days...60 and a half to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment