Welcome

Welcome to this blog of my film reviews. Some have been drafted carefully on paper, others I have sat and typed. I'm going to make it clear right now that I don't expect you to agree with my (re)views, or to like my style of writing. However, I want my views to be just out there and open, as a person who wishes to express himself from deep within. Feel free to comment and debate with me, but I do ask that you are civil and not harsh, as any comments which are basically swear words and insults will automatically be deleted. Also any text that is in orange (and often bold) is a Hyperlink to either a source, or a previous post for background reference.

Sunday, 25 September 2011

Links to my various 'Harry Potter' and 'The Lord of the Rings' Reviews

Just click the titles to go to the reviews...

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) ****
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) ****
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) ****
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) ****
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) ***
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) ***
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) ****
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011) ****

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) *****
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) *****
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) *****

No comments:

Post a Comment